Hello everyone! I'd like to hear what NFS games you have, from worst to best. Please give reasons why.
1. Undercover- I'm at heat level 1 and I'm getting chased by Porsches, the turning is awful, if you have a hard time and upgrade your car the other cars became faster too, and the plot makes no sense at all.
2. HP 2010- This game feels like Mario Kart. Power-ups, easy drifting, rubber banding, etc.
3. Shift- If you touch the grass at all, no matter what speed you were going at or how much grass you touched, you'll get sucked in and lose tons of speed, and if you try to get out of the grass, you get a "penalty" for cutting the track.
4. Prostreet- I actually like Prostreet, but it's low because I only like it with the mods, and even then it's horribly bugged. The Booster Pack promises 16 cars and gives you 2? This game is called Prostreet, meaning the cars are street legal, so why can't I free roam?
5. UG2- This would be higher if it had cops, but it is called "Underground" so it makes sense.
6. Carbon- MW 2005 with better vinyl system and dumbed down cops. I would say this is better than MW, because it has tons of cars, but it's not because half the cars are bonus only.
7. MW 2005- The cop chases are intense, the world is huge, the career is long, the races are challenging, and the race types are plentiful.
1st there is already thread for this. Secondly you go on Prostreret like ug2faggboi(dont lie to yourself, it would turn out to be just copy of UG2 with cop system from mw rendering it to loose all honda/acura cars (civic, s2000, integra, rsx, nsx)) Boosterpack need to be cracked propely to add cars later (you just did it wrong and SAAM crack codes are one time only, so if you fuck up with patching, no bonus cars for ya).
I'm locking this useless thread (find one made just for this)